Control the Lightning on your Umbrel node
Monitor and manage your node from any browser and any device.
Created by Anthony Potdevin, ThunderHub is an open-source LND node manager to monitor your node and manage channels via a web-interface. It allows you to take control of the Lightning network with a simple and intuitive UX.
- Make Payments: Send and receive both Lightning and On-Chain payments
- Rebalancing: Multiple options to rebalance your node
- MPP Enabled: Multipath payments enabled when paying an invoice
- LNurl: Use ln-pay and ln-withdraw straight from the homepage
- Manage Channels: Open, close and monitor channel status and liquidity
- Overview of current and pending balance for the Lightning and Bitcoin wallets.
- URI strings for the node (Onion public uri also if available)
- Invoice and Payment graph.
- Liquidity report with total remote and local lightning balance.
- Forwarded payments graph and the routes used for these payments.
- Complete network info.
- View open/pending/closed channels and how balanced they are.
- View channel base and rate fees.
- View all transactions.
- View all forwarded payments.
- View all chain transactions.
- View all unspent UTXOS.
- LNURL integration: ln-pay and ln-withdraw are available. Ln-auth soon.
- Send and Receive Lightning payments.
- Keysend – send sats without need for an invoice from the other part, just directly to the node URI
- Send and Receive Bitcoin payments.
- Decode lightning payment requests.
- Open and close channels.
- Balance your channels through circular payments. (Check out the Tutorial)
- Update your all your channels fees or individual ones.
- Backup, verify and recover all your channels.
- Sign and verify messages.
- Responsive UI for any device. Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Light, Dark and Night mode.
- Check values in Bitcoin, Satoshis or Fiat.
- Connect to your node with HEX/Base64 strings or by passing the file locations of the macaroons and certificate.
- Passwords are hashed to avoid having them in cleartext form.
ThunderHub on Umbrel
ThunderHub once installed from Umbrel App Store, is already configured with default environment variables and connected to the Lightning wallet, but it is disabled by default. To enable it, open the Umbrel dashboard, go to Store Apps and find the tile with the ThunderHub logo (like the left image below).
Click on the Install button and wait for the page to refresh.
You should now see a ThunderHub icon in the section Apps on the left panel. On clicking this button, a new tab should open on your browser, containing ThunderHub app page.
On the ThunderHub tab, click the Login button, enter your Umbrel default password (moneyprintergobrrr) and then click on Connect.
You should end up at the ThunderHub dashboard (as shown in the first image at the top).