We are going to organize this as a “checklist”, steps to continue learning, little by little and to reach the status of “bitcoiner”.
For a newbie, what I recommend, are these steps:
- Read a lot about BTC, to understand what really is. There’s a lot of misunderstanding out there.
- Watch this amazing playlist of documentaries, that explain and make you to understand the terms and be comfortable with the world of Bitcoin.
- Learn how to use it. Open a wallet, make some transactions (txs) to see how it work, small amounts, baby steps.
- Start buying from ATMs, vouchers, in small amounts, just to understand the process.
- Start securing your wallets/BTC
- Move to exchanges, buy from there, KYC or non-KYC doesn’t matter, is about to know the process. Later you can use a coinjoin mixing wallet.
- Start using different types of wallets
- Start having your own nodes (BTC and LN)
- Start earning BTC with your business
- Move slowly away from fiat money, do not depend too much of it
- Be sovereign!
First phase: Learning
0. Bitcoin WhitePaper – where all begins
4. Questions & Answers from users
Second phase: Test
6. Obtain BTC:
Third phase: Control
5. Obtain BTC:
c. using Bitwage (convert your payroll into BTC)
7. Create Bitcoin communities, help others, be part of the “Bitcoin Circular Economy”
8. Understand how “trading” works and know how to read the price charts. Be careful … just know but NOT do it. We do not recommend anyone to enter trading. It’s like the vice of gambling.
LAST PHASE: BE A HODLER AND A GOOD BITCOINER!
Here you have a list of main guide pages (that also you can find them into webpage menu):