At the moment I am only going to make a list here of all the “elements” against the use of Coinbase. With time I will translate and explain a little each one case by case.
The best help I can give you is a friendly warning:
WARNING – To all Coinbase users, please do not come back here to complain about Coinbase. They were warned many times not to use Coinbase, but they ignored it. We are not here to clean the shit out of Coinbase.
Coinbase is using its own chain, as a fractional reserve. They never make proof of funds available.
They work exactly like a bank: they take 10 USD from depositors and give 100 USD (fictitious) to others, within their wallet system. When this lie explodes it will be really bad … really bad.
Coinbase is a bank, created and financed by BBVA bankers and will always act like a bank (also known as fucking users). Its aim is NOT to help people use Bitcoin, but to register, track, monitor, seize, “share” their personal data with “third parties”, etc. It is a bankers tool to keep almost all BTC users in control.
Here are some reasons to think (there are many more):
- Coinbase CEO signed S2X deal against Bitcoin itself
- Recently, even a federal prosecutor joined Conbase’s board of directors, so imagine what’s next …
- Almost all Coinbase users will get screwed by Coinbase like these
- Coinbase was even sued for misconduct in managing people’s money
- Coinbase Didn’t Implement Segwit and Is Losing People’s Money
- Wikileaks initiates a boycott against Conbase
- Coinbase closed Gab’s account
- VERY SERIOUS – Coinbase acquired a surveillance company, Neutrino, to integrate its chainalisys code into increased surveillance of Coinbase users
- User data resold by Conbase
- Coinbase mentioned in an article about companies sharing our data to create secret consumer scores
- Coinbase DeFi Mafia Borrows Coins It Has Stored On Coinbase
- US Law Firm Says IRS Is Going After Coinbase Users Who Evade Tax
- Coinbase always close access to users, when there are big movement in Bitcoin price and is pushing down even further. DELIBERATELY!
- Twitter Hashtag #DeleteCoinbase
Later, after many people became outraged about Coinbase and its practices, the hashtag #DeleteCoinbase was even created.