This article is also available in Deutsche here. Thanks to my friend Bernhard.
- Bitcoin is unconfiscatable, permissionless, open source code, borderless, limited supply.
- Bitcoin offer decentralized control over the money supply and usage by each of its user.
- Bitcoin is a new form of natural selection and radical sovereignty. Is financial sovereignty.
- Bitcoin is self leadership and self responsibility.
- Bitcoin can limit corruption to meaningless levels.
- Bitcoin is P2P money (person to person) and banks are not trusted. Bitcoin enable doing business in private without interference of suppressive governments.
- Bitcoin is truth on a time chain. The Bitcoin Blockchain is actually a time-chain that stores transactions data forever, a ledger that is almost impossible to change.
- Bitcoin is a real protection of your wealth and store your future needed energy.
- Bitcoin enables business in areas of the world with little to no existing financial infrastructure.
- Bitcoin is hard money (purchasing power over time, NgU technology) and deprives central banks of the ability to control and devalue it for their benefit. The Bitcoin Standard.
- Bitcoin is hope for a change; Bitcoin will be the turning point of a sick society.
- Bitcoin strip governments and the military complex of direct funding for their trade wars around the world, you can’t fund wars with Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin is an instrument that helps people to get out of the system, to escape from the Banksters Cartel.
- Bitcoin is giving to the people the value of their work, separating state and money; and thus stop paying the inflation.
- Bitcoin is endless innovation, for more solutions are developed, the more new ideas emerge. Is like a living organism, like a mycelium fungi.
- Bitcoin is the escape from debt slavery. Bitcoin is savings technology, is totally reverse to actual consumerism mentality that is pushing to endless waste of resources.
- Bitcoin is green. Mining (creating) new bitcoins uses that type of energy that normally is wasted (see shell gases converted into energy for mining BTC, volcanoes geothermal energy, hydro-energy surplus). Mining BTC does not polute the planet like mining gold or USD (aka wars).
- Empowerment of the self, uncensorable flow of energy, promotion of equality, no one left behind, lower barrier to access.
- Bitcoin rewards positive actions and punishes negative actions.
- Bitcoin brings like-minded people together, generating a better future for mankind.
- Bitcoin, because FUCK the banks!
Audio book: Why Bitcoin (by Guy Swan)
Read more: Bitcoin: Resistance Money https://www.resistance.money/